Hi, the Wizzo needs new ideas and we need you to help! We're struggling to find new storylines so we want you to come up with some for us!
- No swearing or inappropriate stories
- No gory violence, violence is okay but goes to it's limits....
- Must be funny!
Here all the characters and what they do....
- Blong - Anything, doesn't speak (silent)
- Zappy - Inventions
- Chav and Jim - Skaters, Chav wears a hoodie that hides his face so Jim wants to see what he looks like underneath his hood.
- Tiny Tim - Menacing Toddler
- Robert Robot - Anything to do with robots
- Tall and Small - Tall and Small jokes
- Joust Joking - Picture Jokes
- The Game - Makes people lose the Game D:
- The Weather Man - About weather conditions and a man who controls it.
- Frank's Footie Team - Football
- How the Dinosaurs Died Out - Ways the dinosaurs became extinct.
- The Mud Fighters - They throw mud at people...
- iWish - Wishes for stuff
- James Pond - Fishing
- Stupid Steve - Like Smiffy from the Beano, stupid.
- Magic Buns - The bunny who gets up to a lot despite his owner believing he's boring.
- WizzHouse - About three kids who travel in time.
- Wizzo Chibis - Random stories, like Beano Manga.
- Frankie - Anything, literally anything...
- Crash Test Dummies - Cartoon Violence
- Super Pencil - H's a superhero who's a pencil.
- Jumbo Jet - Wants to fly, but he's an elephant.
- Get a Job Bob - Always tries to find jobs, but goes wrong...
- Tornado Tommy - Makes tornadoes
- Crazy Cartoons - Anything
- Bruiser - About a menacing dog, like Gnasher and Gnipper, Tiny Tim's dog.
- Jungle Jeopardy - About a hunter who fails at hunting for animals....
- Maddie Bout Money and Nora Penny - About a rich girl and a poor girl, like Milly O'Naire and Penny Less or Ivor Lott and Tony Broke from Fleetway.
- Mrs A or Bad Luck Buck - Both unlucky, like Calamity James.
- Patrick the Prankster - A practical joker, similar to Joker from Fleetway.
- The Wizz Street Kids - About a bunch of naughty pupils and their suffering teacher. Like the Bash Street Kids.
Thank you :D
Please send all your ideas to either this page or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you once again.